5 Photos that will make you want to visit the Maldives!

Uninhabited islands, stunning stretches of white sand and crystal clear turquoise lagoons. The Maldives are the definition of paradise.

I couldn’t resist sharing a few of my photographs from the Maldives that are sure to make you want to book the next flight there!

Maldives

Have you visited the Maldives? Which island did you go to?

xo Gemma

13 Comments

1. September 18, 2017 / 4:19 pm

The bungalows over the water look dreamy. Would love to go to the Maldives one day. Beautiful photos!

2. October 30, 2017 / 7:44 am

Gemma, congratulations.
    Your photos are amazing, it seems the paradise.
    ๐Ÿ™‚

3. October 30, 2017 / 9:03 am

Nothing is like the water in the Maldives – used to live there so have visited quite a few ๐Ÿ˜€ Even though I was glad to leave, I do miss it once in a while!

4. October 30, 2017 / 12:35 pm

yes these 5 photo’s make me want to visit the Maldives, its on our bucket list so one day…

5. November 1, 2017 / 4:01 pm

I’m a sucker for tropical islands, but I’ve yet to visit the Maledives – It’s actually quite high on my list, especially for scuba diving (one place to easily see manta rays).

6. November 2, 2017 / 7:57 pm

It’s not like I didn’t want to visit before, but really amazing photos ๐Ÿ™‚

7. November 3, 2017 / 5:24 pm

That blue water. That white sand! I am SOLD! What a stunning place, I can’t wait to visit one day!

8. November 4, 2017 / 12:07 pm

Wow, your photos are stunning! I definitely want to visit Maldive now! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. November 4, 2017 / 1:02 pm

I’ve never been to the Maldives. From your wanderlusty photos, I clearly need to change that! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. November 4, 2017 / 3:58 pm

Are you kidding us? Those photos want us to buy plane tickets right away! The beach, blue skies, and blue seas are definitely paradise. We also heard that Maldives has amazing dive spots. We want to check out those sites too considering we are avid scuba divers. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. November 5, 2017 / 12:59 pm

Maldives is indeed the stuff that dreams are made of. One of the most exotic locales on earth. Your pictures bring alive the spirit of this veritable paradise on earth. We have not been to Maldives, but hope, nay, dream of getting there someday

12. July 6, 2018 / 9:49 am

Maldives looks amazing! I surely did not want to go any less from seeing these beautiful photos. ๐Ÿ™‚