A Sojourn in Seville.

Seville is one of those magical cities that makes you want to get lost and explore the colourful streets all day long.Seville Beautiful small cobbled streets, flamenco dancers, palm trees, delicious food and non-stop sunshine make this the ideal place to escape for a weekend.Although, I should warn you it did reach 41c during the day when we were visiting, which was simply too hot – but it did make the perfect excuse to stop off for a tinta de verano in the shade, yum!This has to be one of the most photogenic cities I’ve visited and for that reason I wanted to share some of my pictures with you to inspire a visit.

Have you ever visited Seville? What was your favourite part of the city?

xo Gemma

29 Comments

1. April 28, 2018 / 12:28 pm

I love Seville so much, it’s simply a stunning city! the Real Alcazar is the most breathtaking thing I have seen so far, its beauty moved me to tears. Would love to go back to Seville one day but then there are so many other places to see in the world….

2. April 28, 2018 / 3:48 pm

My great-grandparents were from Spain. My grandparents were from Costa Rica. I would love to visit Spain one day, especially Seville! I speak Spanish fluently so there wouldn’t be a language barrier! Great post!

3. Sarah
    April 28, 2018 / 4:30 pm

Your pictures are gorgeous but 41 degrees!! Nooooooo!

4. April 28, 2018 / 4:39 pm

I’ve been to Barcelona twice and am just DYING to see more of Spain. Someday, I’d love to explore Seville and Valencia. Your photos of the architecture and street views are incredible, it looks like a little Spanish fairytale

5. April 29, 2018 / 11:50 am

Oh, how I love Seville! I was actually sick the last time I was there (sigh), which means I need to go back–we didn’t get to see the Alcazar! The cathedral, tapas and the Plaza de Espana were all amazing, though. 🙂

6. April 29, 2018 / 3:59 pm

Wow, the place is beautiful! To be honest, all of Spain is just wonderful, and this city very well shows what it is like over there. Can’t wait to visit Spain again. 🙂

7. April 29, 2018 / 6:20 pm

Wah! I am SO EXCITED! We will be there in two days and I can’t wait to see it! These pictures are so inspiring! Anywhere we should go to eat?

8. April 29, 2018 / 7:11 pm

This looks like such a stunning place to visit! I would love to travel here one day when my husband and I start traveling more!

9. April 29, 2018 / 7:35 pm

WOW!! What a place! Of all the places I’d like to visit in Spain, Seville is definitely at the top of my list! There seems to be such grand architecture and history, it looks fab!

10. April 29, 2018 / 9:50 pm

I would love to visit Spain and now Seville will be on my list of cities. I’ve been to Barcelona but want to go back. Great pictures too!

11. Alice Pluteanu
    April 29, 2018 / 10:09 pm

It sounds like a great adventure! And your photos are looking amazing

12. April 29, 2018 / 11:26 pm

My favorite city in Spain. Glad you enjoyed it!

13. April 30, 2018 / 2:01 am

I have never been to Seville before. I would love to visit. It looks absolutely beautiful.

14. April 30, 2018 / 2:01 am

Your photos are amazing! Maybe someday I’ll be able to go to Seville. Thanks for the post.

15. April 30, 2018 / 6:36 am

The architecture there looks beautiful. I’d love to visit one day!
    Xo, Sondra

Cuisineandtravel.com

16. April 30, 2018 / 6:46 am

Yes!Seville is also a city I’d love to explore too all day long. I mean, don’t those streets just look too lovely? And the architecture of the buildings is too awesome I don’t think I’d get tired of looking at! Anyway, your photos are just amazing!

17. April 30, 2018 / 6:51 am

What a truly stunning place! Would love to visit one day! Thank you for sharing!

18. April 30, 2018 / 11:29 am

What a beautiful place, very nicely described in you post and through the pictures.

19. April 30, 2018 / 12:45 pm

I love the beauty of the architecture. What a neat place to visit!

20. April 30, 2018 / 10:30 pm

I have never visited Seville. Where is it?

21. May 1, 2018 / 5:14 am

Your photos are stunning! I would love to visit Seville sometime! Looks like a city I would really enjoy walking around in.

22. May 1, 2018 / 7:52 am

I have never visited Seville. I didn’t realize how beautiful the architecture was there. It’s definitely on my list of places I must see now.

23. May 2, 2018 / 2:29 am

I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about Seville. Definitely want to visit next time I’m in Spain.

24. Agentszerozerosetter
    May 2, 2018 / 6:22 pm

Love your picture! Seville looks like such a charming place, never been there but I would definitely visit it. Those colorful buildings is amazing!

25. May 3, 2018 / 12:22 pm

I haven’t visited Seville before but fromyour pictures, the architecture of the building definitely looks interesting. I love The details of old buildings. They don’t build those in more modern structures anymore.

26. May 3, 2018 / 11:19 pm

Great photos. I just added this destination to my bucket list 🙂

27. May 13, 2018 / 9:14 pm

I have been to Seville and have wonderful memories from my time there. Your photos were very nostalgic for me.